Please be informed that the Commission will be accepting application for the CHED Scholarship Programs (CSPs) for Academic Year (AY) 2023-2024 from BARMM. The student-applicant should be an entering first-year student who is eligible for a college whose General Weighted Average (GWA) is at least 96% or its equivalent for Full Merit Program and 93% to 95% or its equivalent for Half Merit Programs, who must enroll in any of the Priority Courses (CMO No. 10, Series of 2021) identified by CHED for CHED Scholarship Programs (CSPs) in private Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) or State Universities and Colleges (SUCs)/ or accredited Local Universities and Colleges (LUCs) with Certificates of Program Compliance (COPC) and follow the procedure below:
1. Prepare the complete documentary requirements
A. Certified true copy of Birth Certificate
Senior High School Graduate
– Certified True Copy of Grades with General Weighted Average (GWA) in Grade 11 (1st and 2nd Semesters)
– Certified True Copy of Grades with General Weighted Average (GWA) in Grade 12 (1st and 2nd Semesters)
Note: If the Grade 12 2nd Semester is not available, submit only the Grade 11 (1st and 2nd Semester) and Grade 12 (1st Semester only) Report Card.
C. Financial: Any one (1) of the following documents:
– Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardian;
– Certificate of Tax Exemption of parent from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR);
– Certificate of Indigence of parent either from their Barangay or Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD);
– Case Study report from DSWD; and
– Latest copy of the contract or proof of income may be considered for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers.
D. Other Requirements:
– Certificates and/or identification cards issued by the appropriate offices or agencies for student-applicants belonging to the special group of persons such as the Underprivileged and homeless Citizens, PWDs, Solo Parents and their Dependents, Senior Citizens and Indigenous Peoples
2. Scan or take a picture of the documentary requirements clearly.
1. Open the link https://bit.ly/BARMMCMSPApplicationAY23-24
2. Log in to the system using your Gmail Account (I.e. firstname.lastname@example.org). If no account, please create a G-mail Account.
3. Accomplish completely the online CHED Scholarship Programs (CSPs) Application. Use CAPITAL LETTERS in filling out the form.
4. Wait for the notification from CHED. Results will be posted on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/chedro10. Qualified applicants will be given detailed instructions through Email, SMS, or letter.
For further inquiries, please contact the Scholarship Unit of CHED Regional Office 10 through the following contact numbers: (088) 880-8563, 09052305139, and 09614174313 (Attn: Ms. Mary Jean A. Rapirap).